ლინუქსზე მუსაობა ვინ იცის დახმარება მჭირდება

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/qd-9008-fix-tested-lg-v410g-pad-7-0-att-t3269057  ეს სიახლე ვნახე მაგრამ ლინუქსზე მშაობა არ ვიცი. ფაილები დავვაარქივე რაც ეწერა ინსტრუქციაში მაგრამ ვირტუალურ ბოქსზე მუშაობა არ ვიცი იქნებ დამეხამრო.

ეს კომპიუტერში Linux-ზე უნდა ქნა. გაქვს Linux-? სად, რომელ ბრძანებაზე იჭედები ზუსტად? საკმაოდ კარგად აქვს ახსნილი ავტორს თავის ბრძანებებიანად.

1.) Get the KDZ for your device (stock firmware)
2.) Extract the DZ using LGFirmwareExtractor
3.) Extract all the .bin files from the DZ using LGFirmwareExtractor
3b.) V410 US LTE ONLY - Replace aboot and boot with the files I attatched --I was fortunate enough to back them up before I hosed my tablet and they proved invaluable as the ones in the KDZ I linked to were causing strange graphic issues.
4.) open a terminal in linux and dd the sdcard with the file you extracted called "PrimaryGPT...."
I.E. "sudo dd if=/PATHTODZFILES/PrimaryGPT_0.bin of=/dev/sdx" (BE CERTAIN of the of= path, you can find yourself with more problems if you get that wrong) (run "sudo fdisk -l | less" first to verify what your sdcard's path is.)

This is where it gets tedious...:

5.) Do some hand stretches and start charting all 34 partitions on paper. Your sdcard is now partitioned with GPT and you need to know the name of each partition and its path. I.e. ("Partition name: LAF Located at /dev/sdXx")
6.) now for the fun part: dd every .bin to the corresponding partition EXCEPT: laf.bin and any of the system_xxxxx.bin files. (laf disables fastboot and the next step will bring you to a useless LG firmware download mode)( I.e. sudo dd if=/PATHTODZFILES/laf_xxx.bin of=/dev/sdXx) If some fail out, don't fret too much, I'm currently uncertain which ones are required and don't feel like corrupting my tablet again to figure that out. If the next step doesn't work you may need to revisit this step and ensure everything was accurate. It's easy to write down the wrong location for a partition and throw everything off

აქ ტაბლეტზე უნდა იჩალიჩო.

7.)Unmount your sdcard and put it in the tablet
8.) Press and hold power and volume up...If all went well, there is suddenly life to your paperweight!! Congratulate yourself and prepare for more fun... If nothing happened, revisit the above steps, more than likely something got flashed to the wrong partition.
9.)Now that you have fastboot, plug your tablet into the computer and use the following command: "fastboot boot TWRP.img" (or whatever the name or path is for your downloaded TWRP image.
10.) You should now be in TWRP and now your device is ADB ready, we are close to the home stretch...
11.) Now we need to load up an sdcard with all those dz files (except for laf and system images) and the custom rom like cyanogen mod. (if you only have the one sdcard you can unmount it and remove it while the table is in TWRP...crazy right?, if you opt for this, reformat the sdcard to ext or fat or whatever you please so the tablet can see all the bin files) Then put the sdcard into the tablet. You may need to remount the card in twrp before proceeding...

ესეც linux-ს კომპიუტერიდან ხდება

12.) Now from your computer type the following command "adb shell".
13.) now just like you did with the sd card dd PrimaryGPT_0.bin to the internal memory card, with the following command: dd if=/sdcard/PrimaryGPT_0.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
14.) Grab the paper you wrote all the partitions down on and start doing the same thing you did to the sdcard to your tablet. You'll adjust the following command accordingly: "dd if=/sdcard/PARTITIONNAME.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblkpX (X being the partition number)
(again skip all system bin's and laf_xxxx.bin. Flashing laf disables fastboot on LG devices.)
15.) now time to install your custom rom, go through the prompts, clear your cache, and delvik cache and choose power off.

ეს ფაილები ამოვაარქივე მე 4 ბრძანებაა ლინუქსის პროგრამის დაყენება

ეს პროგრამაა ხო?

ეს დაარქივებული kdz და dz ფაილები ვირტუალურ SD card ზე უნდა ჩავწერო თუ ტელეფონის SD card ზე?

10 minutes ago, GAO555 said:

ეს ფაილები ამოვაარქივე მე 4 ბრძანებაა ლინუქსის პროგრამის დაყენება

sudo dd if=/PATHTODZFILES/PrimaryGPT_0.bin of=/dev/sdx

აქ /PATHTODZFILES/PrimaryGPT_0.bin არის შენი გადმოწერილი PrimaryGPT_0.bin ფაილის სრული მისამართი. download folder-ში თუ იქნება მაშინ იქნება /home/უზერის-სახელი/Downloads/PrimaryGPT_0.bin ეს. იგივე $HOME/Downloads/PrimaryGPT_0.bin  
უბუნტუ გიყენია?

of=/dev/sdx ეს არის ჩიპი. მანდ ფრთხილად იყავი შემთხვევით შენი ვინჩო არ აირჩიო. გადაამოწმე ჩიპის მისამართი. აქ მარცხენა ზედა კუთხეში ღილაკია უბუნტუს რო დააყენებ იგივე ადგილას იქნება დააჭერ მაგას და აკრეფ disks და გახსნი მაგ პროგრამას. ჩამონათვალი ექნება და ნახავ შენ ფლეშკას და მის მისამართს

ეს 500 GB-იანი ვინჩესტერი მაგალითად არის /dev/sda და შიგნით დისკები იქნება შესაბამისად /dev/sda1 და ა.შ. შენი ჩიპი თუ მეორე ფლეშკა ან ვინჩო არ გაქ სავარაუდოდ იქნება /dev/sdb მაგრამ აუცილებლად გადაამოწმე!

ეგ ბრძანება ფლეშზე წერს მაგ სისტემას

17eacf65d960.png

ფაილები ვირტუალურ sd ქარდში ჩავწერო ლინუქსში რომ შევქმნი თუ უბრალოდ მობილურის sd ბარათსი ? ეს სხვა პროგრამაა?

kdz.png

5 minutes ago, GAO555 said:

ფაილები ვირტუალურ sd ქარდში ჩავწერო ლინუქსში რომ შევქმნი თუ უბრალოდ მობილურის sd ბარათსი ? ეს სხვა პროგრამაა?

kdz.png

რა ვირტუალური sd card ვერ გავიგე. მიაერთე ჩიპი კომპს linux-დან და გაუშვი ეგ ბრძანება როგორც აგიხსენი ზემოთ.

ოკ გასაგებია რომელი ვერსიის linux გამოვიყენო? განსხვავებულია ვიდეოში მითითებული ვერსიისგან თან iso ფაილი მოყვება

linux.jpg

1 hour ago, GAO555 said:

ოკ გასაგებია რომელი ვერსიის linux გამოვიყენო? განსხვავებულია ვიდეოში მითითებული ვერსიისგან თან iso ფაილი მოყვება

linux.jpg

ubuntu აიღე მარტივია დასაყენებლად და სამუშაოდ.

ეს ვერსია გამომადგება?

as.jpg

• Barca locked this topic