Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
STI-228, October 6, 2017 in Sim Racing
Forza Motorsport 7 - Totino’s Car Pack Released
დეტალურად ბმულზე: Forza 7 Updated , Totino Car Pack Released
– Fixed an issue where, in a game of Tag, a player would see the notification “You are it!” despite not actually being “It.”
– Fixed an issue where some players would lose audio in the Main Menu after disconnecting from a public multiplayer race.
– Fixed a bug where the Ferrari 599 GTO would not change engine sounds after installing the Twin Turbo aspiration upgrade.
– Fixed an issue where setting Dynamic Optimization to “on” after having manually adjusted Advanced settings does not override Advanced settings.
– Fixed an issue where some players’ games were crashing when browsing cars in various screens.
– Fixed an issue where audio was not heard when navigating up and down in the Current, Past & Future Leagues series tabs.
– Fixed an issue where, if a player entered a Text to Speech message using only symbols, the game would crash.
– Rewards sequence now players for both Player 1 and Player 2 in Splitscreen.
– Fixed an issue whether neither player in Splitscreen could access the #Forzathon menu.
– When setting up “Number of Laps” or “Time”-based End Condition, players will now automatically default to intuitive “Scoring Type” and “Bigger is Better” settings.
– Fixed an issue where the 1962 Porsche 804 would not race against any other 804 models in Free Play.
– Fixed an issue where players could use rewind to quickly to gain multiple completed laps on certain #Forzathon events.
– Players can now cancel matchmaking after moving into a new band by pressing the B button.
– Fixed an issue where some players would see hitching in Leagues over multiple consecutive races.
– Fixed an issue in Bowling and Autocross events, where the objective would not update in the pre-race menu if the player changed the difficulty via the “suggested difficulty change pop-up”.
– Fixed an issue where “Engine Specification” pop-up would appear in Forzavista in some cases.
– When selecting the number of laps for a race, lap count will accelerate as player scrolls to larger numbers.
– Fixed an issue where only hood or bumper cameras were used for replay sequence on Maple Valley Reverse.
– Fixed an issue where only English keyboard is shown whenever a user had their game or console language set to something other than English.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.