Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.1 update OUT NOW !
Dear #ACCompetizione racers,
the new v1.0.1 update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is live now! Please restart your Steam client and download it!
- Tweaked pit location message for accuracy.
- Fixed wrong dynamic weather appearance during replays.
- Enabled reverse button for the replay HUD.
- Fixed a crash with a specific TV camera at Silverstone.
- Fixed controller issues in Q2 and R2 sessions of Career events.
- Fixed crash on Championship grid generation when circuit had too few pit boxes.
- Fixed points not loading right away in Main Career page.
- BAT shortcuts added for Oculus and SteamVR launch modes for external game start.
- Fixed wrong physical pit entry zone at Silverstone that lead to confusing penalties.
- Fixed crash when drivers join under certain circumstances.
- Fixed spectator mode slot assignment.
- Fixed Silverstone short formation lap not triggering correctly.
- Fixed "too slow" (TR+CC) for tricky corners like Eau Rouge.
- Fixed endurance light emissive on the Lexus RC F GT3.
- Fixed missing auxiliary lights on the Honda NSX GT3.
- Fixed flipped mirror reflection in the Mclaren 650S GT3
- Fixed car position offsets in the showroom.
- Fixed preset for Fanatec Podium DD wheels.
- Fixed various presets with wrong steer rotation values.
- Fixed incorrect maximum opponent count in championship.
- Removed incorrect texts mentioning early access from the user interface.
- Fixed navigation in Setup page.
- Fixed navigation in Main menu page.
- Increased AI minimum distance during formation laps.
- Fixed wrong audio message when the current penalty is worsen.
- Added cut warning and drive through penalty audio messages.
- Fixed bass frequencies/LFE not redirected/working properly for some cars.
- Fixed gearbox compressor sound plays on some cars that don't have it.
- Minor audio tweaks.