სასაცილო სურათები და ვიდეოები VII

ანუსია, თუ ბარდაჩოკი? :D

(სტატიის ბოლო აბზაცი)

http://www.ambebi.ge/samartali/86879-rosgor-amszasdesben-pastimsresbi-aksrdzaslul-nivsthsebs.html

……..…../´¯/)………. (¯`

…………/….//………...….

………../….//…………. ….

…../´¯/…./´¯……….../¯ `….¯`

.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .….….…...

(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. ….)….)….)....)

.……………./…/….. ../…………../

..…………….. /……..……………../

….…………..(………..)…………../

ვინ ავირჩიო აღარ ვიცი ყველა კარგები არიან :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lnJoPRvDVtw

сегодня спиздил конфеты, завтра ограблю банк :D

:givi:

in georgia when someone is making noises or screaming, or just fucking brain painfully, you can shout:”goodfuck”(kargistyvna)

when someone calls you “boy, boy”, you can reply : ‘your boy is running in the forrest’

when someone says vaaa, you can say: stone in the ass

in georgia, when someone says something stupid and you don’t believe, you can reply proudly:”do you have inside? (and searching outside)

also, in georgia, you can prove something, sayin’ :”If I were son of a bitch”, “to fuck my mother”

in georgia you can call your friend “you of mine”

if he says 8, you reply :’tear up your ass’

by the way, when you don’t care about something, you can say :”I hang it on my dick (or legs)”

in georgia we have some shairian poems like “I threw fish net in water, then I found stairs I raped sister of your wife and she called me “more” “

It kinda unfair in Georgia, cuz when a boy sees a cute girl he can say “What a pussy she is” but girls can’t say “What a dick he is”.

when you are very fun at the parties, your friend can say to you : “Haha, you’re Circus, Circus !”

When a guy needs money he can say “A sister of good boy needs operation, can you help us with some money”

When you insult someone, he will ask you in rude way “Write the number, boy” but won’t call you up

there’s also another way to became awesome and cool person, saying this, when you are proving something : “to cum in my mouth”

When you have nothing to do you can ask your friend “what dick should we do”

ყველაზე მეტად ამაზე ვიცინე

It kinda unfair in Georgia, cuz when a boy sees a cute girl he can say “What a pussy she is” but girls can’t say “What a dick he is”.

in georgia when someone is making noises or screaming, or just fucking brain painfully, you can shout:”goodfuck”(kargistyvna)

when someone calls you “boy, boy”, you can reply : ‘your boy is running in the forrest’

in georgia, when someone says something stupid and you don’t believe, you can reply proudly:”do you have inside? (and searching outside)

also, in georgia, you can prove something, sayin’ :”If I were son of a bitch”, “to fuck my mother”

by the way, when you don’t care about something, you can say :”I hang it on my dick (or legs)”

in georgia we have some shairian poems like “I threw fish net in water, then I found stairs I raped sister of your wife and she called me “more” “

when you are very fun at the parties, your friend can say to you : “Haha, you’re Circus, Circus !”

When a guy needs money he can say “A sister of good boy needs operation, can you help us with some money”

When you insult someone, he will ask you in rude way “Write the number, boy” but won’t call you up

there’s also another way to became awesome and cool person, saying this, when you are proving something : “to cum in my mouth”

dude

GIBSON,,

ქართულად მითხარით : )) 

დაგასწრეს  :mad:

სირცხვილია ტო

ჯერ რა უდედისპერიოდი ინგლისურითაა დაწერილი

მეორეც ეგ რა დასაწერია

მოგვჭრეს თავი  :facepalm:

A sister of good boy needs operation, can you help us with some money

Wat.jpg

Archived