Connect own router to Silknet GM203-7B

Hello everyone,
I need some help with making a bridge from silknet to my own router. I have a Silknet device:    GM203-7B, with firmware: TKI_1.00_R1374
My own router is TP-Link Archer MR600 (already set as in WiFi mode).
So I should set my 'Cabsat' device in bridge mode as on screenshot, turn off wifi and dhcp on it, connect Cabsat to my Archer MR600 via ethernet cable on LAN connector and then it should work and I should be able to connect through my router?
Or I got something wrong and it's completely different?
Maybe it's a very basic question, but I'm cautious because I don't want to 'brick' my internet completely, as I can't connect directly through ethernet cable to router, to reset settings if something goes wrong.
Many thanks for any advice

PS. Sorry for post in english, I can't write well in Georgian :(

asd.jpg

well you have to disable DHCP mode first, also wi-fi function, you need only two cables, one for iptv tv (if you have one), one cable for your new router, after that enable bridge mode save and restart cabsat router, connect the two LAN-port-to-LAN-port. (Don’t use the WAN port on the second router.) might have to change second router lan ip as well, if both routers have same static ip

On 5/11/2024 at 3:18 AM, George said:

well you have to disable DHCP mode first, also wi-fi function, you need only two cables, one for iptv tv (if you have one), one cable for your new router, after that enable bridge mode save and restart cabsat router, connect the two LAN-port-to-LAN-port. (Don’t use the WAN port on the second router.) might have to change second router lan ip as well, if both routers have same static ip

It works! It was easier than I thought. I had different lan ip (*.*.100.1 vs *.*.1.1) so when I turned GM203-7B in bridge mode and connected everything it started to work right away. Only after I disabled DHCP and wi-fi in cabsat, to not clog the neighbourhood with unnecessary wi-fi signal.

Thank you very much, დიდი მადლობა