ეჰ, ნეტავ აღირსონ პც ზე გამოსვლა:((( ძაან მაგრად მევასება თითქმის ყველა ჯეტიაა:)))

Found something interesting. So G2play.net is a cdkey site where you can buy Steam/origin keys for games and activate them via the client, I won't lie, I've used them before, and I think that G2play is by far the most legitimate cdkey site there is. So I was looking at their preorder list, only to find Grand Theft Auto V Steam Key! https://www.g2play.net/store/Grand-Theft-Au...-Steam-Key.html

Please note that G2play ONLY list games for preorder that they have confirmation that they WILL be able to get. I contacted one of the G2play reps via an online chat asking about it. Sorry I don't have the record but did copy what he said:

"I am sure that we wouldn't sell it without any confirmation about it's availability" "A month before release STEAM announced it's availability for their platform, let's say suppliers have some information that are not announced"

Also, its release date is October 15th 2013. That's about it. I find it quite interesting. Again, I know many don't trust these types of site but as I said, G2play is easily one of the most genuine and trustworthy. 

შესაძლოა PC ზე ამაწლის ოქტომბერში ვიხილოთ

აუ რამდენი ხანია გეიმპლეის ნახვა მინდა და როგორც იქნა დაადგა როქსტარმა საშველი :D

აუ რამდენი ხანია გეიმპლეის ნახვა მინდა და როგორც იქნა დაადგა როქსტარმა საშველი :D

აბაა ხვალე მეგობართან ერთად უნდა ჩავუჯდე დიდ ეკრანზე პოპკორნით  :D  :D  :D  :spiteful:  :spiteful:  :spiteful:

Rockstar Jobs Page Hints at Grand Theft Auto V PC Port

The next best thing to an official confirmation.

GTA5_Lift.jpg

Coming at the tail-end of the current generation, Grand Theft Auto V's omission of a PC version at launch has been largely controversial. The game is limited by the same hardware that Grand Theft Auto IV ran on in 2008, and within months of release its graphics will be overshadowed by next-gen games. Thankfully, a PC version isn't out of the question, and new evidence makes it appear closer to reality than once thought.

Rockstar Games is currently hiring a graphics programmer specifically to work on PC ports. The job description on Rockstar's jobs portal says the following:

"
Rockstar Leeds are currently looking for a talented graphics programmer to help bring our latest titles to the PC platform.  Working together with the other Rockstar studios, you will be responsible for maintaining the studio’s uncompromising quality bar, delivering the highest quality PC experience possible.
"

A PC version has been suspect for a while now, but never confirmed. PC gamers have never given up hope as they've held onto the fact that every Grand Theft Auto game including the original has come to Windows.

It appears likely that it will follow in the footsteps of GTAIV with a port 6-12 months down the road. It's a long wait to endure, but this is GTA we're talking about. Playing it with 

is well worth the wait. Let's just hope it's optimized unlike GTAIV's PC version.

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/532323-rockstar-jobs-page-hints-at-grand-theft-auto-v-pc-port

ლოლ ყველაზე პრიკოლი ის იქნება ეგ პროგრამისტი რომ Red Dead Redemption გამოსაშვებათ ჭირდებოდეთ, ანუ ეგ ჯერ არაფრის მთქმელია ფაქტია თუ როდისთვის უნდა გამოვიდეს ეს ნაწილი პს-ზე, ანუ ეგ მოვლენა ამ წლის ბოლოს მოხდება თუ უფრო შემდეგი წლის ზაფხულისთვის არ ჩანს მაგ ინფოში

ის მაინც გაგვაგებინონ , გამოვა თუ არა პც ზე. რა თავს იფასებენ ბლიად:))

კი მაგრამ უფრო 2-3 თვით ადრე სანამ გამოუშვებენ, ჯერ არ აწყობთ

არადა მაგარი მუღამი მაქვს მარა ამის გულისათვის კონსოლს ვერ დავითრევ:))) პც ყველაზე ტკბილი გაეიმინგ საშუალებაა ჩემთვის:))) იმედია გამოუშვებენ ამასაც რადგან პც გეიმერებმა რა დავაშავეთ რო ისე დაგვტოვონ:X

გამოუშვებენ სად წავლენ, მაგარი იაფში შეიძლება უკვე პს სისტემის აწყობა და მაინც კონსოლზე უკეთეს ვიდზე იქნებიან უმრავლესობა იგრები, ახალი პაკალენიის კონსოლებს ვგულისხმობ, ერთადერთი რამდენიმე სუპერ ექსკლუზივს გამაზავ და როგორმე გადავიტან მაგ ფაქტს, მითუმეტეს ყველაფრის მუქთათ თამაში შეიძლება და ონლაინის მოყვარული თუ არ ხარ იდეალური პლატფორმაა იმენა ურმალვესობა გეიმერებისთვის, კარგი დონის იგრებიც საკმარისი რაოდენობით გამოდიან, შეიძლება ზოგიერთ იგრებს აგვიანდება ხოლმე პს-ზე გამოსვლა მაგრამ ბოლო-ბოლო მაგის ატანაც შეიძლება და ეხლა დღე და ღამე თუ უბერავ ეგრე სამი პლატფორმაც რომ გქონდეს მაინც არ გეყოფოდა და გამოგელეოდა ნორმალური თამაშები მალე, თან ბევრი ადვილზე ხურავს და მასე 2-3 დღეში იხურება უმრავლესობა თამაში

კი 100 % ით გეთანხმები ძმა, სინგლს უფასოდ ყომარობ და პახოდუ არის 2 ზე თამაშები რომელიც ასე იოლად არ მოგწყინდება, თუნდაც პესი, თუნდაც გონკები და ასე შემდეგ:)

ჩორნა ცოცხალი დაგვიბრუნდი დღეს :D

რომელ საათზე აჩვენებენ ამის გაიმფლეის? 

რომელ საათზე აჩვენებენ ამის გაიმფლეის? 

2 საათი დარჩა

15 წუთში უნდა იყოს წესით. ვეღარ ვითმენ უკვე :D

მდაააააააააააააააააააააააააააააა

ზე თამაში ჩანს

ოღონდ ჩემი კარტა ვერ გაქაჩავს :(