ინტეგრირებული მართლა მაგარი ექნება ალბათ, იმიტო რო ეგენი ხო უშვებენ ცალკე დისკრეტულ ბარათებს

როგორც ვიდეო კარტებშ უწევს კონკურენციას ნვიდიას ისე გაუწევს პროცესორებში ინტელს

ამდ-ს აღზევება :D

თან პროცესორს და ვიდეოს 2ვეს რო აწარმოებ მეტი პლიუსია

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/new-zen-microarchitecture-details.2465645/page-132#post-38535254

Hi all! I went into the forest recently and birds have tweeted something again. They spoke about 2 new SKUs that have just hit the post-boxes of the mainboard manufacturers. They are both A0 revisions and Engineering Samples, so there is no improvement since my last post.

The first one is an 8-core design with AMD's HT implementation and it's got a 3150 MHz base clock, it's all-core turbo is 3300 MHz and the max turbo for 1 core is 3600 Mhz. Yes, here are some improvements regarding the previous 8-core SKU under the same TDP envelope.

The second SKU is a 4-core one with AMD's HT. It's got a 65W TDP and the base clock is still 2900 MHz. All-core turbo is 3100 MHz, max turbo is 3400 MHz. I don't know if it's only an SKU for testing mainboards or something is not okay with the clock-wattage correlation. I mean on higher clocks the 4-core SKU steps into the 95W TDP envelope, AMD can't keep the wattage low. Maybe GloFo's 14nm process needs some maturing... Frankly I don't have a clue what's in the background.

Retail AM4 mainboards are under production. The whole platform will be ready to have a paper-launch at the end of the year with a real availability in February of 2017. Performance wise the Zen uarch will be around Haswell and Broadwell (except for FMA), it seems it won't catch Skylake clock for clock. It's not a big deal, but if the clocks can't go higher until the start it won't fulfill the expectations. And we all know that expectations in this case are very high...

ამ ტიპმა ადრე რაც დალიკა, ყველაფერი მართალი გამოდგა, ასე რომ ესეც დასაჯერებელი უნდა იყოს. 

1 hour ago, gtsetsadze said:

ბოლოს და ბოლოს როდის გამოვა ეს ახალი პროცესორები?

იანვარში დაანონსდება სავარაუდოდ CES-ზე და თებერვლიდან გაყიდვაში იქნება

On 10/24/2016 at 4:31 PM, #Skinhead said:

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/new-zen-microarchitecture-details.2465645/page-132#post-38535254

ამ ტიპმა ადრე რაც დალიკა, ყველაფერი მართალი გამოდგა, ასე რომ ესეც დასაჯერებელი უნდა იყოს. 

19 minutes ago, George said:

აჰა გურუზეც დაუწერიათ პირდაპირ იმ ტიპის დაპოსტილი, სანდო წყაროა მოკლედ.

ახალი გაჟონვები დაიდო :)) Zen ის Engineering Sample ბლენდერის ბენჩმარკში 6900K-ს უსწრებს და იგივე პერფორმენსი აქვს რაც Intel Xeon E5 2680 v2-ს.

3adc6fe7_x86-zen-new-blender-benchmark-1

" The processor is listed as “AMD Engineering Sample” and is several positions above the Core i7 6900k – the octa-core processor the Summit Ridge variant was originally tested against. It manages the Blender run in 69 seconds – which is exactly the same performance as an Intel Xeon E5 2680 v2 processor. This is a chip that has 10 cores! It is marginally faster than the Xeon E5 2650 v2 – which is an 8 core processor. Both of these feature relatively low base clocks (as is usually the case with Xeon chips) of 2.8 Ghz and 2.6 Ghz respectively. "

http://blenchmark.com/cpu-benchmarks

• Upvote 1

@#Skinhead

ეგ ES თუ ნამდვილად 8 ბირთვიანია, მაშინ საკმაოდ კარგი მაჩვენებელია. Summit Ridge არის Desktop სეგმენტის პროცესორი i7 დონის და მაგ ბენჩმარკში i7 6900K სიახლოვეზეც არ დგას :D

კიდევ უფრო მნიშვნელოვანია რამდენად "ჭკვიანი" იქნება, ახალი ინსტრუქციების წყალობით წესით ბევრ ბენჩმარკში და ისედაც საქმეში, კარგი შედეგი უნდა ჰქონდეს.

არ ვიცი, მე ველოდები ამ პროცესორებს და საბოლოოდ მთლიანად მინდა გადავიდე amd-ზე. დიდ იმედებსაც ვამყარებ ამ პროცესორებზე, იმედია გაამართლებს და მისაღები ფასი ექნება, ინტელისგან განსხვავებით.

Apologies if there's another thread about AMD's upcoming CPU architecture and of course desktop CPUs, if there is, delete or perhaps merge this info. 
This is the current state of the retail CPUs, which have been improving by the month. 

- There are some errata issues present in the current testing samples, similar in a way to the TLB bug of the Phenom. The workaround right now is done via the BIOS. The workaround however, strips around 30 ~ 40% of the CPU performance. 

- The CPUs are well behind schedule and every day there's real progress and bug fixing being done. Unlike with INTEL's E0 CPUs which make it to the wild that are almost completely final silicon. AMD's samples will continue to get bug fixes right up until retail spec sampling to partners.

- In August Clock speeds were 3.8GHz, right now 4.2GHz overclocking is possible, with LN2 5GHz is doable. Again this will change of course, but it is just the current silicon that is behaving like this. 

- AM4/ZEN uses an SOC design, that means even CMOS/BIOS configuration is on package (not necessarily on silicon, I can't confirm this) so it is possible to clear the "BIOS" and still have old value applied 30 minutes later. How this will be addressed remains to be seen. Perhaps it won't be the same scenario for final silicon

- Operating voltages (nominal) are 1.3v and all the way up to 1.5v should be fine it seems for AIO cooling. Frequency scaling isn't a strong point but again that may have everything to do with the process at this point rather than an inherent design limitation. 

- Performance is particularly strong at this point vs. INTEL's latest offerings. Single thread performance is matching Haswell-E and of course multi-threading performance as well. Tests that are memory bandwidth dependent may go to the INTEL platform simply as a result of having more memory channels, but I can't confirm that right now and have no info on that. The important thing here is that the 16Thread/8-Core CPU is minimum 5960X performance if not better actually. (Based on Cinebench R15) with the error fix disabled. 

- Can't speak to how well the IMC is working as current samples are locked to low DRAM frequencies (2133MHz and lower) and of course this has an impact on performance. 

- As stated in the beginning, every week is progress and AMD is working at an unprecedented rate to get these ready by March. 

- You're unlikely to see any high end boards for the CPUs prior to launch or at launch, simply because no vendors can commit to too much right now as plenty is changing at a rapid rate.

http://carbonite.co.za/f20/amd-zen-141214/

რამდენად სანდო წყაროა არაა ცნობილი, ვნახოთ OC.net-ზე რას დაწერენ :დ

კიდევ ესეც დაპოსტა

Those that go back to Planet Mars days, when even old Henk himself was still into some overclocking, will know I was hellishly defensive of AMD. Of course That was around 2001 or so maybe all the way up to 2004 perhaps. There wasn't a single AMD CPU or chipset I didn't get my hands on, even if it meant starving. Hopped on the Mobile Athlon-XP and ran what I think is SA's first sub-zero OC with DICE and a container made or rather stripped from cast iron (came from the leg of a table). AMD yeah, I lived and breathed AMD. However as you learn and get exposed the truth has a very sobering effect on one. 

I'm excited because of the potential I see even this early. AMD can't help but get in their own way, but things are still looking up. They can only be better with 2nd gen Zen. 
Anyway here goes
==============================================

* All overclocking is done via Overdrive, you can't change any performance features at all in the BIOS (on to that next) at all. 

* BIOS or UEFI is actually built into the CPU, so only AMD can update the "BIOS" or microcode. All overclocking must take place within the Operating system 

* Right now it takes up to 30 minutes to clear the BIOS. If you remove the CPU and place it on another motherboard, it'll have the same settings applied as on the previous board. So debugging is a nightmare

* 6850K SKU (May not be final designation) is wait for it.... $300 roughly. That's 8 Cores and 16 Threads

* AMD's Hyper Threading is called SMU and it is damn good. The same efficiency as Intel's HT. 

* Performance is really good, be it SuperPi, Cinebench, 3DMark etc, it's FPU performance is incredibly good and easily matching that of what Intel offers. 

* Current performance is staggering even though it is limited to 2133MHz (as mentioned before) and NorthBridge Frequency is limited to 2400MHz 

* There will be a nigher SKU than the 6850K, but it is a higher bin so it will certainly overclock better than 6850K and that may carry a premium price, but unlikely to be double. 

* There's plenty of excitement from all board vendors about the platform, so we will see how it all pans out. (Especially with the hot mess that INTEL has in store for us H2 2017, that we can leave to another thread)

* For Gaming, the CPU is neck and neck with INTEL, even at low res where CPU bound. 
================================================== ============

AMD is coming for em, NVIDIA and INTEL. 2017 is going to be a real kicker of a year as AMD will be able to provide premium performance at under $1,000 for the entire platform (CPU, board and VGA) whereas the equivalent from INTEL is about $1,000 just for the CPU. 

If there's any questions I'll answer what I'm allowed to.

ნეტა სიმართლე იყოს, ძალიან გამეხარდება :დ

პერფორმანსით intel-ზე მეტი თუარა არც ნაკლები არ იქნება. ეგ უკვე დანამდვილებით გამოჩნდა. მანდ უკვე მთავარია ყველაფერმა სტაბილურად იმუშაოს და არაფერი ხარვეზი არ ჰქონდეს.

Jim Keller-ს უნდა უმადლოდეს AMD უკვე მერამდენედ :D

• Upvote 1

წყაროზე ბევრმა დაწერა რო საიმედოაო და ემთხვევა რაღაცეები რაც AMD-ს თანამშრომლებმა თქვესო ქინოუთებზეო და ა.შ.-ო

27 minutes ago, lasha1616 said:

პერფორმანსით intel-ზე მეტი თუარა არც ნაკლები არ იქნება. ეგ უკვე დანამდვილებით გამოჩნდა. მანდ უკვე მთავარია ყველაფერმა სტაბილურად იმუშაოს და არაფერი ხარვეზი არ ჰქონდეს.

Jim Keller-ს უნდა უმადლოდეს AMD უკვე მერამდენედ :D

ჯიმიმ კი უშველათ, მაგრამ შუა გზაში მიატოვა ეხლა ამ ბოლო ჯერზე :დ ვნახოთ მარკ ფეიფერმეისტერი რას იზავს

16 minutes ago, #Skinhead said:

წყაროზე ბევრმა დაწერა რო საიმედოაო და ემთხვევა რაღაცეები რაც AMD-ს თანამშრომლებმა თქვესო ქინოუთებზეო და ა.შ.-ო

ჯიმიმ კი უშველათ, მაგრამ შუა გზაში მიატოვა ეხლა ამ ბოლო ჯერზე :დ ვნახოთ მარკ ფეიფერმეისტერი რას იზავს

ჯიმის შუა გზაში არ მიუტოვებია, მაგან ZEN+ არქიტექტურაც დატოვა ფურცელზე ანუ Zen-ის შემდეგი არქიტექტურა.

მაგის მერე წავიდა Tesla-ში. ეგ ტიპი სულ ეგრე მოძრაობს, დიდხანს არ მუშაობს არსად... მერე შეიძლება სამსუნგში წავიდეს...

4 minutes ago, lasha1616 said:

ჯიმის შუა გზაში არ მიუტოვებია, მაგან ZEN+ არქიტექტურაც დატოვა ფურცელზე ანუ Zen-ის შემდეგი არქიტექტურა.

მაგის მერე წავიდა Tesla-ში. ეგ ტიპი სულ ეგრე მოძრაობს, დიდხანს არ მუშაობს არსად... მერე შეიძლება სამსუნგში წავიდეს...

ეგ არ ვიცოდი, კაი კაცი ყოფილა ჯიმი :დ

16 minutes ago, #Skinhead said:

ეგ არ ვიცოდი, კაი კაცი ყოფილა ჯიმი :დ

აქვე უნდა ითქვას ისიც რომ, Zen არქიტექტურის შემუშავების დროს, ინჟინრები არ ყოფილან გარკვეულ ჩარჩოებში მოქცეულები ანუ ინჟინრებს მიეცათ სრული თავისუფლება იმისათვის რომ შეექმნათ საუკეთესო არქიტექტურა.

“It is the first time in a very long time that we engineers have been given the total freedom to build a processor from scratch and do the best we can do,” said Suzanne Plummer, a director of design engineering at AMD and a veteran Austin chip engineer heading the “Zen” development team.
“it is a multi-year project with a really large team,” said Ms. Plummer. “It’s like a marathon effort with some sprints in the middle. The team is working very hard, but they can see the finish line. I guarantee that it will deliver a huge improvement in performance and (low) power consumption over the previous generation.

http://wccftech.com/amd-guarantees-x86-zen-processors-offer-performance-improvements/

ბევრი უაზრო ჭორი დევს მაგ საიტზე, რაც არ დაიჯირება და არ გამართლებულა :დ (მაგ სტატიაზე არ ვამბობ)

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

ახალი ლიქები დაიდო Zen/Naples-ის.

http://dresdenboy.blogspot.co.il/2016/11/leaked-zennaples-benchmarks-appeared-in.html

ესეც ახალი ლიქები https://www.chiphell.com/thread-1670005-1-1.html

900x900px-LL-dd285801_104608txcwncgwd69b

900x900px-LL-4a6efc12_104625u99d2uypadwv

AMD Zen Summit Ridge Processors Rumored For 17th January Launch – Performance on Par With Core i7-6850K at $250-$300 US Pricing

http://wccftech.com/amd-zen-summit-ridge-17th-january-launch-rumor/