EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 80+ პლატინიუმი

p4rjc.jpg

გამოვიდა EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 80+ პლატინიუმი, ეფექტურობა 92%-ზე მეტს შეადგენს, ამ კვებაში გამოყენებული აბსოლიტურად საუკეთესო კომპონენტები. რას ნიშანვს საუკეთესო კომპონენტები, ეს ნიშნავს საუკეთესო სტაბილურობა, საიმედოობა,ოვერქლოქინგის უსაზღვრო შესაძლებლობა და საუკუნო გამძლეობა..

დადებითი თვისებები

• პლატინიუმ ეფექტურობა
  • ფანების კონტროლის ხარისხი
  • +12 ვოლტზე  99,9 ამპერი
  • სრულად მოდულარი
  • უმაღლესი ხარისხის იაპონური ხარისხი
  • DBBF (Double Ball Bearing Fan)

ამ კვების უარყოფით მხარეებზე ვერ ვილაპარაკებ რადგან ერთი პრობლემაა ასეთი არარსებობს it's best

ამ კვების ყიდვის შემთხვევაში ის იძლება 10 წლიან გარანტიას მეტი ინფორმაციისთვის ესტუმრეთ

ფასი: $299,99

wnb22.jpg

ycci7.jpg

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Performance (40% of the final score) - it's scoring time again, and this is not going to be a tough one for me today. For excellence on the voltage stability side of things, I need to be able to at least round off to an average of 1% on the three main rails in the hot box, on the progressive tests. This thing was at 0.33%, so we have that all sewn up. For excellence on the ripple control, I need to see all three main rails under 25mV. This unit was not even that high on any rail, even the ultra-minor ones that have no real bearing on performance when the unit is operating. Finally, I want to see a unit hit that 80 Plus target both cold and hot, otherwise I deduct points. No problem there, either. So, with no points to deduct from a perfect score, I'm doing a 10 here.

Functionality (20% of the final score) - as always, I take points off for anything that isn't fully modular, so that would be no points for this awesome unit. Cabling is just fine and really good looking as well, so no deduction there. We have a nice fat 14 gauge power cord... just what we should see on this size unit. We have a switchable semi-fanless mode. We have a decent manual. We have a nigh endless warranty, provided you register for it. We have a little adapter to fire up the unit with no load attached. We have cable ties. Yeah, that 3.5" connector is hardwired, but it's hardwired to a modular 5.25" cable you don't have to use to get 5.25" connectors. Is there anything we don't have save for a pair of matching EVGA video cards? 10.

Value (20% of the final score) - you're looking at $249.99 to get one of these at Newegg right now. This competes with... nothing. All the other Platinum units this size are more expensive. Damn. 10.

Build Quality (20% of the final score) - no issues to score against here. Super Flower is no longer using only one little dot of glue to hold down that fan switch wiring, and that's really been the only steady complaint I had against the Leadex platform. Oh, snap... I just realized what this means. For only the second time ever, we have a 10 across the board.

Performance

Functionality

Value

Build Quality

Total Score 10

recommended-Gold.gif

Summary

It just keeps getting better and better for EVGA lately. They picked a real winner of a platform, and are laughing all the way to the bank. You just know the competition over at Seasonic, Antec, and Corsair are all pulling their hair out right now trying to figure out how in Hades this platform can exist at lower prices than all their own stuff. This unit has nothing working against it. Nothing. It has no competition from anything even close to its price point. Unless you opt for lower efficiency from a Gold unit, but even then this unit's price makes it hard for the competition.

The Good:

• everything

The Bad:

• nothing

The Mediocre:

• nothing

ძალიან სერიოზული რამ გამოუვიდათ.

"Oh, snap... I just realized what this means. For only the second time ever, we have a 10 across the board."

სრული მიმოხილვა:

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=389

ძალიან მაგარი სერიაა ევგას ეს ახალი სერია

Super flower აწყობილია და უმაღლესი ხარისხია 

მეორე ათი ქულა დაწერეს

პირველი კორსაირის 1500 ვატიანმა მიიღო :)

საერთოდ ევგას კვების ბლოკების ფასების პოლიტიკა ძალიან მომწონს

მაგ ფასად მაგ ხარისხი არც ერთ ბრენდს არა აქვს