STI-228

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
71667d3ce1b2.jpg

მდაა: spintires

Sad news ... just seemed like the development process started, I almost finished my map and tools to develop mods (free upgrade) ... as our Englishmen from oovee together with the loot disappeared. What infuriates even more is the fact that my posts are removed from the official English-language forum.

I don't have permissions to upload the update to Steam. So now I'll complete and release map editor, in the version it is now, and this will be end of Spintires. 

In general, it is all strongly reminiscent of the film Brother 2 :-/
We'll see, maybe I will do another game about trucks on similar technology.

Pavel Zagrebelnyj

დამატებითი ინფორმაცია: DEV031214 - Free content incoming
  • Upvote 1

ამათმა გაუბერეს ხო?  :facepalm:

100 % დაზუსტებული ინფორმაცია არაა, მაგრამ სიმართლეს გავს: End Spintires ?

თუ მართალია არ შეიძლება  ასე "გადაგდება". ჯერ რამდენიხანია რაც აკეთებენ მერე კიდე ხალხს ფული აქვს გადახდილი და გაუმჯობესებებს ელოდება ყოველჯერზე ესენი კიდე.. 

ცუდია..

თუ მართალია არ შეიძლება  ასე "გადაგდება". ჯერ რამდენიხანია რაც აკეთებენ მერე კიდე ხალხს ფული აქვს გადახდილი და გაუმჯობესებებს ელოდება ყოველჯერზე ესენი კიდე.. 

ცუდია..

გამოსვლის მერე ესეთი პირი უჩანდა. 4 თვეზე მეტი არაფერი განახლება არ გაუკეთებიათ. სრული ვერსიის მაგივრად ბეტა გამოუშვეს და დღემდე არ ითველბა სრულ ვერსიად. რა დაპირებებიც იყო იქიდან ძალიან ბევრი დღესაც არ შესრულებულა. ეს განახლებებიც ხალხის უკმაყოფილების დამსახურება. დიდად არ გამკვირვებია ამათი კრახი... სამწუხაროდ არაერთხელ მოიტყუეს.

Good evening,

It is sad to see such negativity being posted and also seeing a lot of either misguided information or a lot of false information.

Pavel is bound by contract - as is Oovee. Oovee has paid Pavel all of what we are contracted to pay and is in no way being 'double-crossed'. Although I am not at liberty to share contents of contracts and/or payment details - I would like to calm concerns of breach of contract - there have been no breaches of contract by either parties. We are hoping that development can soon pick up, with talks soon to be had about the expansion of the development team to allow for faster develoment and a larger development outlook.

Unfortunately there have been some communication issues recently which appear to have lead to this post being made by Pavel on the Russian forum. Oovee has not been notified of any contract terminations or anything of that matter - a discussion will be held on the subject to rectify any misunderstandings. The issue that remains will not disappear on its own and must be resolved promptly.

On the matter of updates - upon receipt of each update, it is uploaded to the beta channel on Steam for public access. No updates are with held without justifiable reason i.e. It would break the game or cause the game to crash.
There is plenty in planning and being worked on to look forward to - as Oovee owns the rights to Spintires, we have no plans of our own to halt and/or cease to develop the game further.

Oovee would like to apologise that this situation has caused such a negative unsettlement and hope to resolve the underlying problem as soon as possible.

Any further information, if and when necessary, will be posted by Oovee as an official statement. Only information posted by Oovee on the forum is with Oovee's approval - anywhere else that may contain information is not.

I would like to thank those of the community that have kept a level head and have awaited a reply from us. While speculation will always happen - please refrain from any negativity either towards Oovee or Pavel. 

დღეს ახალი განახლება გამოვიდა: New Beta Build (18/12/14 v1) - beta_next branch

დაემატა ერთი ახალი მეპი :)

• Upvote 1

გამოვიდა რუკების გასაკეთებელი პროგრამა. ესეც ლინკი: скачать игру и редактор карт

დამატებითი ინფორმაცია: http://vk.com/spintires

ვიდეოები:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZAfkXeUShs

• Upvote 2

ვაა, მაქსიმალურად ცდილობენ რომ შენი სურვილისამებრ შეგეძლოს თამაშის მარტვა, თიტქმის ყველაფრის საშუალებას გაძლევენ, ეს მართლა მაგარი სიახლეა...

ახალ ქუკას ძალიან ბევრი ბაგი აქვს და მომენტებშიც ჭედავს... ახალი წლის შემდეგ ისევ გამოვა მორიგი განახლება, სადაც მხოლოდ ამ რუკის შეცდომები იქნება დაფიქსირებული.

დაიწყო არაოფიციალური მეპების გაკეთება: НОВАЯ ЗЕМЛЯ

დაფიქსეს რამოდენიმე შეცდომა: Build (11/01/15 v1) - Default Public Build (Stable) with 'Flood' map Spawn fix and MP Winch fix

ვისაც ეს ბოლო ვერსია გინათ: Spintires [L|Steam-Rip] [v.1.0 Build 11.01.15] [RUS|Multi18] (2014)

აუუუ ტორენტი :( სხვა გადმოსაწერი ლინკი დადეთ რა 

აუუუ ტორენტი :( სხვა გადმოსაწერი ლინკი დადეთ რა 

აგიტვირთავ დაიცა

მოკლედ რამდენი კითხვა მაქვს

1-რამოდენიმე რუკაა და როგორც ვხვდები,უბრალოდ ირჩევ მანქანას და ხსნი მთლიან რუკას?

თუ რა მისიებია

2-როცა გითავდება საწვავი რას შვრები?ან მანქანა გაიჭედა სადმე

3-თოვლიანი მაპი არაა?

• 3 weeks later...

გუშინ გამოვიდა ახალი განახლება: Build (04/02/15 v1) - Default Public Build (Stable)